Wreaths are one of my all time favorite ways to decorate, especially in the spring. What better way to warm up your home and greet guests with your spring spirit!
Spring wreaths are usually adorned with flowers and rustic ties bring any entryway together and brighten your day every time you leave.
Here’s a simple DIY Guide to creating the ultimate spring wreath!
1.Gather your materials:
- A Grapevine Wreath (~18″)
- Glue Gun
- Wire Clippers
- Floral Wire
- Faux Flowers and Greenery
2. Design an arrangement. Using your flowers and greenery, lay out your desired design over your grapevine wreath.
3. Finalize your arrangement. Weave your flower stems into the grapevine and secure greenery with floral wire. If you’d like to create larger flower bouquets wrap floral wire around the top of the flower stems.
4. Secure your arrangement! Use hot glue gun to secure heavy object and hide any imperfections.
5. Hang it up! Using ribbon tie the back of your wreath to your door or entry way.
There are so many ways to express your spring style, mix up the flowers (or plants!) you use. Choose your favorite flowers, I hung mine with sunflowers and babies breath! You can use spray paint to recolor your twine and branches with a bright white or a pastel green to match.
You’ll love how cheerful it is and you they make perfect gifts for a friend or family member.
Here are some wreaths that got us inspired for spring:
Many people think wreaths are just for winter, but not anymore! These wreaths are so beautiful and are sure to impress your neighbors!
Will you make one of these this season?