This DIY calendar is a perfect addition to any room! Keep your month organized and on schedule with this cute paint swatch calendar.
You know those paint color sample cards at the home supply store? Yeah, this is a calendar made out of them! I love that you can customize it to any of your favorite colors or color coordinate with the color of your room or office.
It’s really simple to make and you’ll probably need to make a trip to your local hardware store…
Here’s how to make your own erasable calendar:
What You’ll Need:
- 1 large 12″ x 16″ picture frame
- 35 paint swatches / paint chips (variety of colors)
- glue stick
- dry-erase marker
- Open the frame and take out the paper (picture) inside. The blank side will make the perfect background for your calendar.
- Next, measure a paint swatch and cut it into a 3 and a quarter inches on each side square.
- Cut out 35 paint swatch squares
- Secure paint swatches to the back of your paper using a glue stick.
- Place your dried swatches inside the frame
- Use your dry erase marker to label the days and dates.
- Enjoy your one-of-a-kind calendar!
Directions and Photos from diyprojects.com
Try this gradient pattern or choose a palette that in the same family for a monochromatic scheme.
Would you use this calendar? It’s such a great way to have a reference for the month that the whole family can us!