This is a masterful cocktail that you’re guaranteed to fall in love with. Celebrate your Valentine’s Day with this delicious Love Potion Martini.
A cocktail like this will make you look like an expert mixologist. A careful blend of delicious fruit liquors and garnishes that really set the mood! You’ll have the option to make this smoky effect by using small pieces of dry ice. Be sure to be careful when handling dry ice and avoid skin contact.
I’m going to serve this cocktail with my Valentine’s dinner (which is just a simple garlic spaghetti), it’ll be a perfect pairing for any flavorful dish.
Here’s how to make this delicious Love Potion Martini:
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 3 ounces (2 shot glasses) strawberry vodka (I love Strawberry Basil Vodka from Pearl )
- 3 ounces (2 shot glasses) Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 2 small chunks dry ice (optional)
- 2 strawberries cut into hearts, for garnish (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the pomegranate juice, vodka, and Chambord. Shake to combine.
- Place 1 chunk dry ice into the bottom of each glass.
- Pour the martini over a very small piece of dry ice.
- Garnish with skewered strawberry hearts if desired.
- Wait 5-10 minutes for the dry ice to dissolve (and enjoy the fun show!) before drinking.
There you have it, a perfectly delicious cocktail for a dinner, dessert, or Valentine’s party! Let us know how you like this cocktail recipe and if you have any Valentine’s cocktails you’d like to share!
What’s your favorite way to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments below Q