Toast to the New Year with a glass of good wishes and good champagne! Put a twist on your traditional New Year’s champagne and impress your guests with a raspberry champagne float.
These champagne floats are easy to make and absolutely delicious. You can mix up the flavors and use your favorite sorbet flavor.
These champagne floats look amazing and you only need 2 ingredients!
Find out how to make your very own champagne float for New Years Eve:
- 2-3 scoops raspberry sorbet
- 1 cup pink champagne
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- Place scoops of sorbet in large wine glass.
- Pour champagne over the sorbet.
- Top with raspberries.
- Allow to melt while you sip or eat with a spoon.
Recipe from Real Housemoms
These floats are the perfect way to kick off your New Years! Try mixing it up with flavors like lemon or orange and let us know which ones are your favorite!
Happy New Years from all of us at Painted Cellars!